24 – 26 jul 2019
KES 65,000 + VAT or USD 700 per participant.
Hotel Southern Sun – Nairobi, Kenya
- Confirmation of bookings must be received 4 days prior to start of training event.
- Corporate LPOs/LSOs Acceptable for booking confirmation.
BALANCED SCORE CARD BOOT CAMP
The balanced score card boot camp is designed to provide to participants with resources in key areas that are important to help them lead or participate in a team to build, implement, and sustain a balanced scorecard planning and management system.
It will strategic thinking, strategic planning, organization assessment, strategy mapping, performance measures and target setting, strategic initiatives, automation, cascading and strategic management.
- Understand the key concepts of the Balanced Scorecard, and its benefits;
- Learn a systematic methodology for building and implementing the Balanced Scorecard for your organization.
Who Should Attend
This program is recommended for:
- Strategic planning professionals or balanced scorecard practitioners;
- Middle and senior managers who want to improve the strategic focus of their organizations;
- Managers tasked with developing a strategic plan for their organization;
- Managers with balanced scorecard responsibility