12 – 14 May 2019
KES 69,000 + VAT or USD 720 per participant.
Villa Rosa Kempinski Hotel – Nairobi, Kenya
- Confirmation of bookings must be received 4 Days prior to start of training event.
- Corporate LPOs/LSOs Acceptable for booking confirmation.
CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
“There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction.” -W. Churchill
Advancement in technology is affecting every aspect of our lives and as a result of markets, consumer trends and preferences are changing almost constantly. Organisations that want to keep winning therefore need to prepare for change. People in charge of change management must be alert, up-to-date knowledge on how to move forward quickly is necessary now more than ever. This change management course is designed to help the participants do this and more.
By the end of this course the delegates will be able to:
- Plan stages of a change process and increase the likelihood of success;
- Evaluate people’s performance and motivate them towards desired change;
- Appreciate the impact of organisational change on people;
- Identify ways of positively leading and motivating people through change;
- Develop skills for effectively communicating change;
- Identify ways they can help team members cope with change.
Who Should Attend
Middle and senior level managers responsible for leading and managing people through change at work.