11 – 12 mar 2019 or 10 – 11 sep 2019
KES 49,000/= + VAT or USD 540 per participant
Sankara Hotel – Nairobi, Kenya
- Confirmation of bookings must be received 4 days prior to start of training event.
- Corporate LPOs/LSOs Acceptable for booking confirmation.
MENTORING AND COACHING SKILLS TRAINING FOR MANAGERS
The role of a manager has largely remained the same; it must however be said that the expectations have radically changed. Aspects like coaching and mentoring are a must today for any noteworthy manager. The coaching and mentoring skills training is designed to help participants hone their skills in this areas and raise their game in general with the aim of helping them become better performers.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Develop a clear set of guidelines and principles for a successful coach/mentor relationship
- Use effective coaching tools to help you provide effective support to the team
- Lead, coach and manage each team member to improve overall performance
- Tailor your coaching or mentoring style to suit each employee’s need and personality.
Who Should Attend:
Senior & Middle Managers