22 – 23 aug 2019
KES 42,000 + VAT or USD 480 per participant.
Serena Panafric Hotel – Nairobi, Kenya
- Confirmation of bookings must be received 4 days prior to start of training event.
- Corporate LPOs/LSOs Acceptable for booking confirmation.
CUSTOMER CARE SKILLS TRAINING FOR HEALTHCARE STAFF
Customer care skills training is specifically designed for healthcare staff to enhance their skills, attitudes and behaviours required to offer exceptional customer care. We live in a customer-centred world; therefore all businesses including those in the healthcare must prepare appropriately.
This training workshop on providing excellent customer care gives you the skills you need to communicate with confidence, be mature when resolving customer issues, build customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage.
- Deliver better, faster customer care for increased customer satisfaction;
- Increased credibility with customers and add value to your organization;
- Manage difficult customers better;
- Recognize the signals of customer irritation and how to respond appropriately.