30 – 31 may 2019
KES 42,000 + VAT or USD 480 per participant.
Nairobi Safari Club – Nairobi, Kenya
- Confirmation of bookings must be received 4 days prior to start of training event.
- Corporate LPOs/LSOs Acceptable for booking confirmation.
DEBT MANAGEMENT TRAINING WORKSHOP
Debt management training workshop is designed to help participants understand the meaning management. It will also help them understand the impact of debts on an organization’s bottom line and their role in maintaing a healthy debt/credit protfolio. Necessary to keep a healthy financial outlook in the organization, achieve its risk and cost objectives and to meet any other debt management goals.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Debt management overview;
- Describe the aspects of domestic and external debt;
- Explain the basic and advanced concepts in debt and credit management;
- Determine the implications of risk management
Who Should Attend:
Loan or credit officers and managers, risk managers, financial managers, internal auditors, auditors, and accountants.