20 – 21 may 2019 or 14 – 15 nov 2019
KES 42,000 + VAT or USD 480 per participant.
Silver Springs Hotel – Nairobi, Kenya
- Confirmation of bookings must be received five  working days before training event;
- Corporate LPOs/LSOs acceptable for booking confirmation. Contact us for directions.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
New managers very rarely receive the necessary guidance and training. Maybe because inherently we believe management and leadership skills are something people are born. Fact: things people can learn and should be taught. The leadership skills training for new managers workshop is designed because management and leadership are teachable skills.
This 2-day leadership skills training for new managers is designed for new managers and supervisors who want to grow their management and leadership skills and get on the fast track to achieving leadership success. At the end we expect participants to be able to handle key supervisory and management challenges. The management and leadership skills and knowledge you need to succeed are packed in this 2-day workshop.
This course has a number of benefits to participants, namely:
- Gain understanding of your new roles and responsibilities
- Improve communication to effectively set targets for self and team
- Adapt your leadership style to meet the needs of individual team members
- Effectively communicate organizational goals
- Apply delegation strategies to increase productivity and motivation
- Use effective coaching and coaching techniques to better the performance of your team
Who Should Attend:
- First time and established managers and those considering transition into management
- New managers wanting to increase their effectiveness
- Mid-level or new managers & supervisors