09 – 11 Dec 2019
KES 69,000 + VAT or USD 720 per participant
The Hilton Hotel – Nairobi, Kenya
- Confirmation of bookings must be received five  working days before training event;
- Corporate LPOs/LSOs acceptable for booking confirmation. Contact us for directions.
STRATEGIC PLANNING WORKSHOP
Strategic planning training workshop aims to enhance the grasp the participant’s grasp of the organization’s strategy. It is important for the teams to understand how develop and maintain a reasonable balance between the organisation’s objectives and resources to optimise on the opportunities in the environment. It’s vital to develop the best strategic planning process to support your company’s goals. This course is designed to help participants to gain a wider perspective of the strategic planning process through breakout sessions, exercises and case studies.
- Identify strategic planning issues in order to develop a unique competitive advantage
- Align your organization with your strategic planning goals by integrating strategy, objectives, metrics and performance
- Incorporate customer needs into your strategic planning
- Recognize how the actions of customers, competitors and your own company determine the outcomes in your markets
- Determine the best approach to effectively implement your strategic planning
Who Should Attend
Executives, division leaders, and other senior managers involved in the formation and implementation of strategic planning.